Spirit Speaks Back

I'm a pray without ceasing kind of person. I always have been. The conversation I'm having, that's constantly going on in the back of my mind, is directed to Spirit. Sometimes I formally pray. Either way, I am having a two-way conversation with Spirit (meaning God, my Angels, my Spirit Guides, my Higher Self, my departed loved ones, the other side, etc...).

Spirit answers my prayers by way of Supernatural Sign Language, showing me signs and symbols, usually in threes (read more).  These signs come to me in random and surprising ways, and I'm never looking for them. They show up in...

  • something I see on television
  • a comment that shows up on my google+, facebook, twitter, etc.
  • a passage will stick out when I'm reading (and if I miss it, I will accidentally re-read it 2 or 3 times)
  • a song will come on the radio
  • a personalized license plate
  • a billboard while I'm driving
  • an overheard conversation
  • an email
I also have immediate two-way conversations with Spirit through Trance-Writing (a type of automatic writing), by reading the Tarot, and by using my Pendulum.

No comments:

Post a Comment