The Snowland Deck - Life Themes Edition


I'm thrilled and honored to possess the best deck of 2012, (one of only 32, in a limited release).

My friend, Back in Time Tarot Book author, Janet Boyer, and her husband, Ron Boyer are the designers/creators of this one-of-a-kind, handmade, self published majors-only tarot deck, The Snowland Deck, Life Themes Edition.

I just received my Snowland Deck, Life Themes Edition, and OMG! it's even more beautiful than I expected. Each of the 24 cards is a beautiful, original work of art, made on high quality card stock, 3.5"x 5.5" - the perfect size.

Walk right into Snowland, a insightful place of snow filled scenes, full of symbols, just right for divination and inspiration. The cards, set in today's times and places, really resonate with me. I especially love "Strength" a woman leading a Polar Bear onto the ice to skate through life's dances, and "Chillaxin," which was the one card created by the Boyer's son, Noah. I can really feel the love and care that went into creating this special deck.

And the goodies that come with, like the signed and numbered cover card, and the hand-sewn ivory brocade bag with a dangling snowflake, and the ice-cube touchstone, and Snowland ornament, are the kind of special touches that make this a total winter wonderland experience that'll be treasured always.

I can't wait till the 78 card, full tarot deck, The Snowland Deck, comes out sometime in the Spring.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you SO much for this glowing review, Shelly! We're thrilled you like the Life Themes Edition and are looking forward to the full deck. :o)

    ReplyDelete