A Dream (it's just weird enough that they can't quite look away)

...and my mind told my soul:

So now, I will write. I am a writer, a prolific writer, a constant writer, a nightly writer. I spill my soul out onto the page. My angels and my spirit guides and my higher self speak to me through me. I breath my words onto the screen and hear the whispers, write the truth. 

I think about what I want out of this life. Not to be so ominous... and that for the first time I do feel regret when I consider my past. I could have done so much more. I wasn't brave. I was lazy. 

But then... without excuse, I think that maybe it was/is because I am not enough. Not smart/talented enough. Maybe I pre-chose ordinary as a life path before I was born. I have not discovered my golden vein. Do I even have one? I would love to be able hear Spirit like Lisa Williams or the Long Island Medium, but like other kinds of geniuses, they were born that way. I can still hear the music, but I can't play by ear like they can. I can learn the notes. I can practice and try. And now, I ask myself, who is it really for? It must just be for myself. Who would want to listen to my karaoke level of channeling? Although, karaoke is very popular with a small crowd of friends on a Saturday night.

I like the idea of pondering the paranormal and engaging with others who are doing the same. How do you know what Spirit is saying? For me, I think about issues and set myself to being tuned in to hearing/seeing/knowing Spirit's answer. I wonder about being a MidLifePsychic and the TV tunes into a show on the power of the mind, on hypnosis. I hear, "program yourself to be." Then, next show, the TV tunes into a program about genius being born or developed. I hear, "there are individual limits to intuitive genius." I chat with Jag on facebook and hear, "life purpose is about living in a day-to-day spirit of love, in all that you say and do."

I hear, "practice what you preach... live what you learn..." So, I decided to do some trance-writing. Maybe I'll get something of value from it. Something that I could post on my blog. Something more that Spirit is trying to get through to me.

I wonder if I should post something like this? It seems like a dream and the telling of that dream. Maybe very interesting to me but not so much to someone else. I would like it though if it had the effect that someone would say, "that's interesting... but listen to this:" ...and write all about how it happens for them. I would love it if several other people jumped in and talked about how this all happens for them too.

For now... I will show up and I will post my experiences and realize that it probably doesn't matter how bizarre it all is. No one is reading this stuff. And maybe someday someone will. And they'll think it's just weird enough that they can't quite look away.

1 comment:

  1. This post is free-written from a dream, so the emotions expressed are symbolic. The meaning is that I need to continue to be the best me I can be. That's everyone's purpose.

    ReplyDelete