What is Your Favorite Tarot Deck?

I love the Gaian Tarot by Joanna Powell Colbert!


  • The images are of people and scenes from our current time. I can easily relate, at least more so than the many Medieval and fantasy decks.
  • I like the Fire, Earth, Air, and Water suits. Again, I can relate to them way more than wands, coins, swords, and cups.
  • The artwork is gorgeous and the images are vibrant. So many other decks can be shadowy, as if I'm wearing sunglasses.
  • The cards are large, but not too large. I can fit them in my little hands.
  • The companion book is out of this world, informative, rich in symbolism, affirming, and provocative.
  • And, most important, the Gaian Tarot is spot-on accurate. It has never let me down. It is easy to read and full of meaningful symbols.
I am a collector of Tarot decks and have around 44, plus many oracle decks. 
My top 10 faves are:
  1. Gaian Tarot, by Joanna Powell Colbert
  2. Wizards Tarot, by Corrine Kenner
  3. Angel Tarot, by Doreen Virtue
  4. Steampunk Tarot, by Barbara Moore
  5. Deviant Moon Tarot, by Patric Valenza
  6. The Book of Shadows Tarot, by Barbara Moore
  7. Psychic Tarot Oracle Cards, by John Holland
  8. Tarot of the Sweet Twilight, by Cristina Benintende
  9. Tarot of Prague, by Karen Mahony
  10. Enchanted Tarot, by Amy Zerner and Monty Farber
  11. ...and next on my ToGet list: The Snowland Tarot by Ron and Janet Boyer (can't wait!)
YOUR TURN
What deck is your all-time favorite?
Which is your new love?
What deck do you turn to most often?
~ ...and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment