#SpiritMsg

I recently started a new twitter hashtag - #SpiritMsg where I ask Spirit for a message that the world and I need to hear at this time. I am always amazed, like a kid at a magic show, at how accurate and relevant Spirit speaks to us.

Earlier today my dad called and was angry toward me, to the point of sarcasm, about our differences in politics. There's a lot of that going around lately. I called my husband, who's a teacher to support and comfort me, and he did. I then decided to do a #SpiritMsg reading.

Using the Journey through the Gaian Tarot deck I picked three cards,

  • 5 of Air - Five Bald Eagles fighting for their territory.
  • Teacher - The 5 card that's about belief systems and the search for the truth.
  • 4 Earth - A card traditionally showing a man resting after a battle. The the Gaian Tarot's is a squirrel eating an acorn next to stacked stones, reminding to take care of my own life and be thankful for my life and family.
Spot on! ...in my own life and in what's going on in America right now with the Obama/Romney debates.

So, Spirit's message today is,
#SpiritMsg - Defend beliefs peacefully. We're all learning different life lessons. Take a break and give thanks. (5Air,Teacher,4Earth) 

I hope this helps everyone. Our country is divided almost 50/50 on who our next president should be. Everyone has a right to their own beliefs. We are all on different life paths, learning different life lessons. We need to display loving empathy toward our loved ones no matter the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment