Ritual - The Bridge to Spiritual Communication

Ritual, like prayer, is a base practice to communicating with Spirit, no matter the form. If you practice divination, channeling, mediumship, telepathy... no matter. You have a certain ritual that you call to action each time. Ritual is the vehicle that gets you there.

Ritual can be formal, like many Pagan rituals are. It may even be a habit that you always practice, that you don't consider a ritual. Ritual most certainly, though, is individual. And, everyone does it differently.

Before I Spirit-Speak, I have a ritual of getting myself into a specific mind-set and frequency instantly, using a post-hypnotic suggestion. Normally, a 30 minute regime of prayer, progressive relaxation, and visualization, is instead an instantaneous happening, via the trigger of a thought and image I bring up. I visualize a snapshot of being encased in a protective bubble of pure white light and love, and I'm there. I'm in a high vibration, feeling relaxed, protected, and full of love. I'm open and ready to communicate with Spirit of God's highest frequency and best guidance.

I also have a strong belief in writing. In the next part of my ritual, I will write out my prayers and questions to Spirit via keyboard. I often times slip into a Trance-write, which is a kind of automatic-writing, two-way conversation with the other-side.

Rituals are powerful. Besides using them to Spirit-Speak, we can use them to transform our current state of being to anything we desire. The power is in the faith we assign to the practice. You can design a ritual to eliminate emotional hunger and lose weight. Develop a ritual to transform your state of mind into being sexy, magnetic, charismatic, or even a great listener. The possibilities are endless.

Study different rituals and see which parts resonate with you, then design your own. Hypnosis has been extremely effective for me in hard-wiring the effects. The most important part is the belief we have in the ritual. You'll see it when you believe it.

What is your ritual when communicating with the Divine?

No comments:

Post a Comment