Twitter Readings = tweadings

I'm happy to offer free intuitive advice via twitter. You can tweet or Direct Message me @MidLifePsychic on twitter and I will respond with your tweading.

Tweadings (twitter readings) are 140 character intuitive messages in reply to your tweeted question. Since tweets are so short, the tweadings may feel like fortune-cookie answers. But don't underestimate the possibilities offered in focused individual intuition, it's very specific to you.

When I conduct a tweading I tap into the correct/best answer by looking at your picture, praying for spiritual guidance, and listening to the clear messages that Spirit wants you to consider. Remember, your future is always up to you. My tweedings are intended to guide you to making the best choices for your soul's purpose.

Why "free" tweadings? I feel very lead to reach out to anyone wanting to connect to Spirit. God has blessed me with so much free time, I'm excited to share the wealth.  Feel free to contact me anytime with whatever is on your mind and in your heart.

1 comment:

  1. What a creative idea! I'll be sure to add you on twitter and will watch with interest, I'm a new twitterer or is it tweeter? So still getting my head around the platform but that looks like a great way to connect with people.
    Thanks and all the best
    Karma - leading psychic @ Psychics Live

    ReplyDelete